Knitting Obsession

WIPs, FOs, yarn drooling, and maybe some cats.

Name:
Location: Baltimore, MD

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Is this really Jaeger?

It looks like it to me but I may be clueless. The reason I am wondering is because I have been searching for pattern support and have been coming up short....maybe it's discontinued? I just don't know. Any ideas, reader(s)? I also am still debating the great VK question...do I renew or not? It's a tough question. Most of the garments in this issue were, to me, hideous. However, the socks section was so great that I have a hard time dumping the magazine. If each issue had at least one pattern I wanted to knit, it would be worth it to me.... I'm craving Rowan 40. May have to pick that up next time I am at a LYS. I looooove Rosa. The KSH ball gown kind of cracks me up in a "but I really, really want to make it out of Pearl and get married in it if I was getting married which I'm not" way. You know what I'm talking about. Got the hair snipped today. Love it! Cute, shorter, sassy. Made up for PT in which I had to have the dread electrical stim with ice and added bonus ultrasound. Why are nurses such crummy patients? Enjoy the weekend! No snoring!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lolly said...

Just from looking at the label, I would say it is an older yarn, and probably discontinued. Jaegers labels are different now... but, it looks to be a beautiful yarn with a standard gauge, so I am sure you could substitute it for many patterns!

I say keep the VK coming - I love to keep my knitting mags just to look through over and over again!

8/12/2006 09:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Wendie said...

Just catching up...and omg, that has to be the best cat blogging picture EVER! how funny!

8/20/2006 09:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home