Knitting Obsession

WIPs, FOs, yarn drooling, and maybe some cats.

Name:
Location: Baltimore, MD

Monday, July 17, 2006

WIP: now with Fun Fur!!!

You read that right...I am working on a Fun Fur project. And it isn't made from Tootsie's fun fur, that's for sure. I forgot how....INTERESTING...the polyester plastic (is that an oxymoron?) feels on my fingers. Rest assured, it is for a good cause and I will be done with it in about 3 hours. I'm staying up as late as I can tonight as I go onto a long stretch of night shifts at the hospital starting tomorrow night. I really hate night shift, but at least I won't have to be up during the extreme heat scheduled to come down on us this week. It's Kristen's birthday month...I just spent some quality time in her archives trying to come up with answers to her questions for her contest. Go visit her!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Kristen said...

Whoa- it is possible that Tootsie's tummy outdoes my Ruby's tummy girthwise, and that's saying something! Good luck with the contest q's. : ) And also with night shift hours. My mom worked that shift for years, but I couldn't do it.

7/18/2006 12:19:00 PM  
Blogger Lolly said...

Thank you SO much for "delurking" and leaving a comment on my blog! How wonderful to hear from you. I am sure you are quite busy with your RN job, but it would be an absolute pleasure to have you at one of the upcoming Knit Nites! We have also started meeting on the first Monday of the month at the Borders in Columbia at the same time. Please feel free to email me if you want to know more.

Best wishes,
Lolly

PS--Adorable kitty!!

7/22/2006 08:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home