Knitting Obsession

WIPs, FOs, yarn drooling, and maybe some cats.

Name:
Location: Baltimore, MD

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Seeking: Koigu advice

Tootsie, big and beautiful. She doesn't care that she doesn't quite fit! It's raining yet again...but I don't mind it too much because my plants needed it. I have found that if I go and water them it will then pour and they will get over watered...today I was thinking about watering them and a torrential downpour opened up. The power of the mind!!!! Right, now that I am over myself, I need a little advice. I have three skeins of lovely Koigu: I need help with an idea for what to make with this. I don't want to do socks, since I have three skeins, and I don't want a lone skein left over. Any suggestions? Hmm...wonder what I am going to make with this Lion and Lamb? :) I am behind the times, as I have said before, and think I might actually make Clap-o-tee if I can stomach it. It is such a pretty knit and looks so cozy, and this yarn is truly ridiculous in it's softness. I am flashing stash today: this is lovely Melody from eBay that wants to be a shawl. I have 2200 yards of this and am looking through "Folk Shawls" for an idea. It's a gray/greenish variegated fingering weight yarn. Pretty and so soft! Brynn says...."this time I'm going to EAT the mouse. No more of this silly batting around! Get in my belly!" Meanwhile, Chloe's just chilling:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Kristen said...

Oh, nice ysrns. I've never knit with Koigu but just googled their site. There are galleries with designs for their yarns, including accessories that might only take 3 skeins. I have some lovely Lorna's Laces in my stash for future socks (yeah, me and socks) and it is soooo soft. The kitties are so cute- I especially like the back legs crossed pose!

7/24/2006 07:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home