Knitting Obsession

WIPs, FOs, yarn drooling, and maybe some cats.

Name:
Location: Baltimore, MD

Monday, June 05, 2006

One Heel to Turn

Whee! I turned the heel on my first real sock. I even remembered to wrap my short rows (except for one, but we don't talk about that). I think it's looking pretty good. The yarn is splitting a little bit which is aggravating at times, but otherwise I like it. The colors are relaxing and the striping is fun. I don't want to stop knitting just because I want to see what will come next, even though I kind of already know. I am now in the process of decreasing back down to my toe...and realizing that I didn't check gauge and am getting 8 sts/inch instead of 7!!!! Oh, dear...at least my mom's feet are small. Hope they fit! The weekend was terrific, with decent weather for the most part. Cooled down quite a bit, and I got to Camden Yards Saturday to see the Yanks beat the O's. The person I was with was a Yanks fan, and so was the entire section, so it was fun to hear the crowd. Some of the people around us were definitely rowdy...nothing like Philly fans but still let everyone know what they thought. Back to night shift at the hospital tonight!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/01/2006 05:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/18/2006 01:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/20/2006 04:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

7/21/2006 10:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home