Knitting Obsession

WIPs, FOs, yarn drooling, and maybe some cats.

Name:
Location: Baltimore, MD

Thursday, June 08, 2006

I am behind the times

No pictures today, but I am here to tell you that I am finished with the gussets for the sock and am now knitting along till I get to the toe shaping. I tried it on today, and I love the pattern, but it is a little puffy. But nice and warm and hopefully will keep my mom's toes toasty. I registered for a class for socks on two needles at The Celtic Knot and can't wait to start. Not till July though! On a wee yarn diet for a bit. In other news, I realize that I am behind the times. Way, way behind. Look...over there on the left. My brand spanking new progress bars (click on the link below to get 'em! Super easy!) and my upcoming projects. See some familiar names there?? Clapotis, Jaywalker...I've always been a late bloomer. I didn't put the Irish Hiking Scarf there but you know I want to. And I kinda like Charlotte. REALLY like Clapotis but don't know what to knit it from....must wait till some smooth yarn calls to me. No more awesome new designs till I'm caught up, ok? In the meantime...where's that Koigu?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home