Knitting Obsession

WIPs, FOs, yarn drooling, and maybe some cats.

Name:
Location: Baltimore, MD

Friday, June 30, 2006

Ha!

What horrible Edward Gorey Death will you die?
You will perish of fits. Repeat this to yourself: "Things can work out even if I don't get my way. Things can work out even...." Take this quiz! Hmmm...this is rather accurate. Almost down to the name. Scary, eh?? Not much to report in the knitting world. I've made a little progress on the second sock, and have ignored the practice shawl for a couple days as it got on my nerves two nights ago after I had to rip the same row twice. I'm pondering starting one of the Merino Oro shawls, or maybe starting the mohair one if I can find needles that I like since I seem to have the hang of the Featherweight Fantasy pattern. Ponder, ponder.... Have a very happy and safe Fourth of July!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home