Knitting Obsession

WIPs, FOs, yarn drooling, and maybe some cats.

Name:
Location: Baltimore, MD

Friday, June 02, 2006

Danger, Will Robinson!!!

Destination: The Celtic Knot Yarn Shop. Left the city at 1208. Arrived at 1233. This means that there are FOUR yarn shops within 25 minutes of me. For real!! Here are the others . It's not really as good as it sounds because it may be bad for my budget. I went today for the express reason of getting an extra ball of Skacel Meditation for my mom and left with that plus more...of course: A beautiful ball of Opal Petticoat in pinks and creams and browns (discontinued yarn! Very limited supply!), two balls of Cascade Fixation in pink and a Cascade Fixation sock pattern sheet. Plus, I had my Misty Mountain Farms handpainted mohair and the sock yarn from eBay wound into center pull balls. Woot! Woot! I'm pretty psyched about the Opal as it will be my first time knitting with it. I loved this yarn store. It was in a beautiful building and the layout was terrific. A great selection of yarn. The owner, Carole, was exceedingly helpful and spent a lot of time with me finding things and petting yarn. It may be my favorite out of the four now! Progress of the sock: I finished the cuff and have started the yarn flap. I really like the pattern and surprisingly the yarn. And finally: ?????????? Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/18/2006 01:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/20/2006 04:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

7/21/2006 10:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home