Knitting Obsession

WIPs, FOs, yarn drooling, and maybe some cats.

Name:
Location: Baltimore, MD

Friday, May 26, 2006

Two tired cats, one more sock yarn

Don't you wish you had the life of a cat sometimes? I know I do. Although I do sleep a lot as it is.......maybe not THIS much though. I forgot that I had one more sock yarn coming from Ebay! It arrived today, from a terrific seller, kbrece. Beautiful merino dyed in reds and purples. BUT it needs to be wound into a center-pull ball so it won't be going on my needles soon...going to the LYS Monday and will be taking this and a lovely big hank of brushed hand dyed mohair to be wound whilst I shop for some yarn for my mom and a goodie to reward myself for making it through Phase 1 of South Beach.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/18/2006 01:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/20/2006 04:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

7/21/2006 10:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home