Knitting Obsession

WIPs, FOs, yarn drooling, and maybe some cats.

Name:
Location: Baltimore, MD

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Start of the socks

Whee! I cast on for the socks today. I am pretty psyched that I remembered the little trick for joining without a jog (I think it's EZ's...cast on one more stitch then called for then knit it together with the first actual stitch) but I am having some ladder issues. I am tightening the first and last stitch on each needle but still have a little ladder. Hopefully will resolve with some blocking. I'm using el cheapo Magic Stripes which I actually kind of like in Regatta blue stripe and the Lacy Mock Cable Socks pattern. Obviously I'm still on the ribbing! I'm off to dinner tonight with my best friend from way back in the day, kleenerweener (nickname courtesy of her brother I believe! Hi Lew!) and her lovely sister. I haven't seen her in quite a while, I think since her brother's wedding two years ago. One of the best things about deep friendships is that you can pick right up where you left off no matter how much time it's been. Plus: sangria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chloe says...settle down, I'm napping AGAIN. I remembered to thank the veteran in my life today...Happy Memorial Day to all!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5/29/2006 02:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/01/2006 05:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/18/2006 01:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/20/2006 04:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

7/21/2006 10:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home