Knitting Obsession

WIPs, FOs, yarn drooling, and maybe some cats.

Name:
Location: Baltimore, MD

Monday, May 29, 2006

Good time, good times

Made a little bit of progress on the sock and have gotten past ribbing into the pattern. It is a great pattern, and I may make a pair of these for myself later. This pair is for my mom..the colors are great. Brynn is indifferent to the colors. She wants to know where the tuna is. Close up of the stitch pattern...a little blurry. Wow, what a fun weekend. Got to spend some quality time with many of the people I love. Yesterday, I drove down to Bethesda to see one of my best friends Kyleen and her lovely sister Mary (and her lovely bf Andy), and we ate out at my new favorite restaurant Jaleo which has a location in Crystal City too...Dorothy, I'm looking at you. Afterwards, we browsed Barnes and Noble and I got some new books for my library which...you can never have too many knitting books, am I right? There's always something more to learn. I already browsed through"Knitting Vintage Socks" and am well into "Knitting Rules." I love the Harlot. Kyleen, moi, and Mary...beautiful night, great food and company. Worth the drive every time. Today, my parents came down from PA with my aunt and uncle who live in Spain and are visiting for a little while. We went out to Donna's and then walked around my neighborhood in Baltimore...until it got too hot to stand anymore. Look! My parents are the Cutest Parents In The World. I cannot get the hang of posting pictures! Can't seem to get them where I want them, thus long posts since I can't get them side by side without things getting wonky. It would be an odd day for me if SOMETHING didn't go wonky though, so all is right with the world.

5 Comments:

Anonymous blaine said...

OK, we'll try this again. Love the blog, cats, pictures and all.

5/30/2006 02:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/01/2006 05:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/18/2006 01:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/20/2006 04:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

7/21/2006 10:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home