Knitting Obsession

WIPs, FOs, yarn drooling, and maybe some cats.

Name:
Location: Baltimore, MD

Saturday, May 27, 2006

dang it, forgot something

I knew I forgot something when I posted earlier. I would like to make the Ribby Cardi (talk about behind the times) but I want to make it in Reynolds Saucy since it's summer...don't want to use wool for a big project. I think I have gauge...Wondering if it will work. Also, I may be a bit dopy, but with the requirements it says the sleeves and trim are 1/3 the total yardage....I'm hoping this means I only need about 1000 yards of the main color (for the largest size which takes 1550 yards total). I REALLY hope this is true because I only have about 1225 yards of Saucy in this color, and was planning on getting a different color for the contrast. I think I will check with my LYS next week if I don't hear from anyone.... Enjoy the weekend!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/18/2006 01:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/20/2006 04:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

7/21/2006 10:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home