Knitting Obsession

WIPs, FOs, yarn drooling, and maybe some cats.

Name:
Location: Baltimore, MD

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

blogging is....fun?

Wow, I don't know a darn thing about blogging. Have been spending some quality time reading the FAQ and learning about "HTML" and "cache" and suchlike. Who knew?? You would think a 31-year-old would know this stuff since I grew up in the age of the computer or some nonsense. How much have I gotten accomplished on my WIP? None at all. Last night was spent catching up on some Betty Neels (the source of my blog address....I am a 90 year old grandmother trapped in a 30 ish body) and also catching up on some "Sopranos" and "House". Good times, good times. Also checking obsessively for comments, of which I have none. My life may well be interesting to no one but myself!! Also maybe the cats. Meet the girls: Chloe, Tootsie, and Brynn. Note how two of them love sleeping and rolling around and one is a spaz. The spaz (that would be Brynn) is a darling but a leeetle high strung. We are embroiled in an odessey to unstring her. So far, not so good but making progress. Don't tell the others, but she's kind of my favorite too.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6/27/2006 11:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/18/2006 01:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/20/2006 04:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

7/21/2006 10:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home